Having a Party? Bring Us With You!
- Hosting a party or attending a potluck this holiday season?
- Order a delicious deli, seafood, or bakery platter from Times Supermarket.
- From meats to cheeses to yakisoba and musubi, we have the perfect party platter for your get-together!
- 24-hour advance notice required.
- See all of our party platters here, then order up for your next celebration!
Party Platters must be ordered in advance. See store for more details.
TIMES Supermarkets started as a dream over 75 years ago on the sugar plantations of Hawaii. Albert and Wallace Teruya, who were sons of Okinawan immigrants, dreamed of creating a successful business in the “land of opportunity” which Hawaii was to thousands of immigrants and their offspring. They succeeded in opening their first supermarket in 1949 and today it is one of the leading supermarket operations in Hawaii. TIMES has grown to include 24 supermarket locations which includes 17 TIMES locations, 5 Big Save Markets, a small-format supermarket on the East Side of Oahu (Shima’s Supermarket), a fine wine + specialty foods shop (Fujioka’s Wine Times), and in-store pharmacies on Oahu and Maui.